Electrical Distribution Line Quality Compliance Technician
Zebulon, North Carolina 27597
Electrical Distribution Line Quality Compliance Technician/Inspector.
Scope Services provides services to the electric utility industry in the area of panel manufacturing, substation construction, substation maintenance and quality oversight.
Scope is currently seeking a Quality Compliance Technician with direct work experience on maintenance and testing on circuit breakers and power transformers.
Must have 3-5 years experience as Electrical Distribution Line Quality Compliance Inspection/Technician.
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Extensive driving from site to site
- Wear Fire Retardant clothing
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment as required
- OT provided upon request by client
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide oversight and inspection services for distribution line construction work
- Set the example and enforce safe work practices and policies
- Stop work and get contractor management involved for unsafe acts
- Follow up with contractor management to have faulty work corrected
- Provide storm support and other support functions as requested by the client
Qualifications and Requirements
- HS diploma or GED; Two year Technical Degree preferred
- Must pass a criminal background check, DMV clearance and drug screen
- Must have 5 years electric distribution line construction experience; or with Technical Degree minimum of 3 years experience required
- Familiar with all distribution line construction safe work practices and policies
- Familiar with all distribution line construction specifications
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving history
- Safe work record
- Strong and direct communication skills
- On Time and Dependable
- Able to work weekends and/or afterhours as needed for client
- Able to stoop, bend, walk, and work in rugged terrain and in all weather conditions
- Must have or be willing to get EH rated boots with composite or steel toes.
- Competitive Wage
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- Company provided PPE
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40.00 /hour