HVAC Demand Response Technician-Melbourne, FL
Melbourne, FL, Florida 32901
DR Technician Scope Services, Inc. is in the process of increasing our field staff for our Demand Response Business line. This position requires a self-starter with a background in the Air Conditioning service world, security system installation or the Cable T.V. installer fields. Listed below are the requirements for this position.
• Minimum Five years of Air Conditioning service or low voltage wiring (cabling, security system installation, etc.) experience Associates degree and 2 years field experience accepted in lieu of 5 years field experience • Must process excellent customer service skills
• Basic knowledge of hand tools • Basic knowledge of test instruments
• In areas that require, must have the ability to sit and pass the Journeyman’s exam for the electrical or air conditioning industry.
• Ability to work without direct supervision
• Ability to multitask • Ability to efficiently manage time
• Able to lift 50 pounds
• Ability to climb extension ladder
• Knowledge of computer usage
• Able to configure and connect Bluetooth devices
• Understanding of component networking a must
• Must have a Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record – Required check MVR before hiring
• Must have a clean background - Required
• Must be able to pass a drug test - Required - Random drug testing performed.
Job Type: Full-Time Hours: Monday Through Friday with Rotational Saturday
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /Hour (DOE)