Outside Sales Professional
Sodus, Michigan 49126
Company Summary: The company is a rapidly growing innovative packaging distributor specializing in flexible packaging for commercial, industrial, agricultural and retail markets. Our exceptional growth is a result of our quick turn around on stock items, our ingenuity and our unmatched customer service. Established in 1995, we have grown our business over 1,250% by focusing on results driven solutions for our global customer base. Opportunity: We are seeking a highly motivated sales professional with a minimum of 3-5 years experience. Experience in Manufacturing or Distribution environments is helpful. As an employer, we have a strong company culture that seeks to empower our employees to reach their highest potential. General Details of Function: This individual must be comfortable cold calling, developing new relationships, and possess a unique ability to open doors with clients to market our products. Applicants should be highly organized with strong time management skills and have the ability to identify challenges and implement creative solutions. This position requires superb communication, mathematical and analytical skills coupled with excellent customer service. Some travel is required, approximately 25% with the remainder of your time spent in the office. Core Function:
- Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective clients through a relationship-based sales approach.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best suited for their requirements. Details of Function:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business based on products/services offered.
- Make telephone calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective clients.
- Research sources for developing prospective clients and for information to pre-qualify their potential.
- Utilize analytical and mathematical skills to design and develop solutions for current and prospective customers.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective clients.
- Clearly communicate and coordinate with vendors to meet/exceed client's expectations.
- Keep abreast of product developments, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, and various other trends.
- Some travel is required to evaluate various components of the current or prospective client's application.
Must pass drug screen & background check.